Act like you know wtf you’re doing in the kitchen with your own nobs apron ! 84% of humans claim that wearing it has significantly improved their cooking skills (the remaining 16% were pets, so.) This limited edition apron is the perfect addition to any nob’s kitchen.
- 100% cotton.
- One size with adjustable straps.
- Made in China.
- Ethically sourced cotton. Our manufacturer is BSCI, SEXEX, FAIRWARE compliant.
- Hand washing is recommended. Water temperature should not exceed 30 ℃